Customer Training: Everything New in OneScan 5.0
We are excited to announce the release of OneScan 5.0 going live at the end of October 2021!
LSPediA has been planning an update to remain on the cutting edge of pharmaceutical supply-chain technology. We develop OneScan based on market research, customer requests, and regulatory requirements. Requested functions are initially submitted via the support portal, change requests, and sprint requests. They go through several rounds of evaluation, qualification, and approval before being accepted as an R&D project. Once a project number is assigned, R&D aligns the functionality with the rest of development pool, and forms a release plan.
And with this release, we’ve added a staggering 93 new features to OneScan!
Here’s a few highlights of OneScan 5.0’s new-and-improved capabilities:
- A new universal filter enabling users to slice-and-dice data in various ways and save filters for future use.
- A transfer function to manage serialized product movement and status changes within your internal locations.
- An Event History report, available to all customers.
- Verification of serial numbers against an internal EPCIS data repository
- The ability to view product usage by lot, serial, and NDC.
- Mobile updates, new reports, and a new user interface
- And more!
Senior Support Manager Sean Mustonen and Product Engineer Ilir Ivezaj will demo the highlighted new features. Sean will also provide a preview of the new training videos and work instructions to be published upon the release on support.lspedia.com.
From the Computer System Validation perspective, every OneScan release is validated with only the most stringest quality standards. For customers who purchased the validation module, expect to receive communications from QA regarding the updated validation packet and access to the new Performance Qualification Protocol tailored to your company configuration.
If you’re a OneScan user or registered customer expected a meeting invite, but haven’t received it yet, reach out to your project manager or contact us at [email protected] We’ll make sure to get you set up.
Bring your questions and see you on Oct. 20!