DSCSA TRAINING 301 | DSCSA IMPLEMENTATION
This training is essential for the pharmaceutical professionals who are in Regulatory, Compliance, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution, Customer Service, and IT functions. If you need your manager’s approval to attend this training, please click Training Request to download the template that you can submit to your manager for approval.
Dates and Location
These classes are offered as in-class-room training at the LSPediA’s Michigan Office located in 6230 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48302. For travel information, please click Travel Guide. This is a full day class starting at 9am. The cost is $2,000.00.
You also have the option to attend your classes remotely via web meeting. For remote learning, use your the meeting link in your registration confirmation.
LSPediA training classes are designed for pharmaceutical professionals working in an FDA regulated environment under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirement. DSCSA is the most complex regulation to date for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers. This training is essential for pharmaceutical professionals to gain the knowledge needed to perform their daily tasks meeting DSCSA compliance. The classes are:
You can take each class individually without prerequisites.
LSPediA Training Series bring the following benefits.
- Acquire the knowledge need to work in an FDA regulated environment
- Keep up with the new regulations, standards, and the latest changes to help your company adhere to compliance
- Gain broader perspective and insight of supply chain operations under the DSCSA requirement
- Lean the best practices and tools available to improve your DSCSA operations
- Meeting cGMP and DSCSA training requirements