What is the LSPediA Alliance Service Partner program?
Become an Alliance Service Partner (ASP) to expand your service offering. LSPediA’s OneScan solution is the fastest growing track and trace software in the US. Manufacturers, wholesalers, and healthcare providers run daily operations using OneScan to make, move, track, and verify serialized products, exchange ASN and EPCIS data, alert and resolve VRS and EPCIS issues.
Partners receive professional training, branding, and resources for the ASP program.
- Training and certification as an ASP
- Exclusive discounts for your Clients
- Access to technical Support Portal
- Joint news releases
- Preview of R&D Roadmap
- Access to the brightest minds of LSPediA’s Professional Services team
- Invitations to participate in FDA Pilots and Industry Pilots
- Invitations to exclusive Demo Days, webinars, and training resources
- Membership to Referral Program
Join today by completing a quick application form.
Benefits to You and Your Clients
As part of the ASP network, you will have access to LSPediA’s proven DSCSA solutions and responsive services for your clients. With many successful customers and partners, LSPediA’s OneScan solution is the fastest growing software in the product tracking space. OneScan is known for meeting all DSCSA requirements in real world daily operations managing product tracking, verification, supply chain alerts, and trading partner issue resolutions.
Whether you are a consulting firm, a service provider, or an independent consultant, your organization and clients will benefit from your services as an LSPediA ASP. Joining our program today by taking these two simple steps.