LSPedia training classes are designed for professionals in the pharmaceutical industry at companies regulated by the FDA under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). DSCSA is the most complex regulation to date for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers.
301 - OneScan for DSCSA:
- Learn how to effectively implement OneScan to comply with the requirements of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the APIs that are available within OneScan and how to use them to optimize the platform for your organization's specific needs.
- Develop advanced skills for managing inbound and outbound transactions within OneScan, including how to scan, verify, and decommission products, as well as how to handle exceptions and investigate suspect products.
- Master the use of ASN, EPCIS, and VRS within OneScan, which are critical components of DSCSA compliance and enable you to track product movements and share data with trading partners.
- Engage in hands-on exercises and case studies to deepen your understanding of how to use OneScan effectively and efficiently to ensure compliance with DSCSA requirements.
401 - Exceptions Management Investigator Training:
- Gain advanced skills and best practices for handling exceptions within the context of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), specifically related to EPCIS and VRS.
- Learn how to use OneScan Investigator, a tool designed to help pharmaceutical companies manage exceptions and investigate suspect products within the supply chain.
- Develop a deep understanding of the different types of exceptions that can occur within the supply chain, including missing, duplicat
This class can be attended remotely via GoToWebinar or in-person at LSPedia's headquarters in West Bloomfield, MI.