- This event has passed.
Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Meeting
August 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
LSPediA will hold the next Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Meeting on Tuesday, August 30 at 2PM ET. Please join us to get up to date information on the current state of the supply chain. The CAB meeting is held every other month on the last Tuesday. We share exciting news including OneScan releases, new customers, go-lives, and major initiatives of 2023 DSCSA implementation.
Our Guest Speaker will share the information about collaborative projects in a timely manner.
1. Product sunset and releases (R. Cao, CEO)
2. New customers, go-lives, Customer Care Meetings (J. Winkelman, Director Ops)
3. SLA & Interoperability benchmark (S. Mustonen, Sr. Support Mgr)
4. Exceptions Pilot (R. Cao, CEO)
5. Verification Systems under DSCSA (J. Vincent, Sr. Director QA)
6. Guest Speaker (TBD)
7. Industry update (I. Ivezaj, Product Engineer)
8. Upcoming events (J. Rutherford, Marketing Director)