301 OneScan DSCSA Implementation
October 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT$2,000
LSPediA training classes are designed for professionals in the pharmaceutical industry whose company is regulated by the FDA under the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirement. DSCSA is the most complex regulation to date for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers.
In order to implement DSCSA and adhere to FDA’s compliance, we strongly recommend new and existing pharmaceutical employees to take the following training classes:
-101 DSCSA Explained
-201 Investigator for Exceptions Management
-301 OneScan for DSCSA Implementation
AVAILABLE IN-CLASS AND VIRTUALLY
These classes are offered as in-class-room training at the LSPediA’s Michigan Office located in 6230 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48302. For travel logistics, please click. You can take these classes virtually via web meeting. Each can be taken individually without prerequisites. You can also take two or all three to enhance your DSCSA knowledge.
1) Acquire the knowledge needed to work in an FDA regulated environment
2) Keep up with the new regulations, standards, and the latest changes to help your company adhere to compliance
3) Gain broader perspective and insight of supply chain operations under the DSCSA requirement
4) Lean the best practices and tools available to improve your DSCSA operations
5) Meeting cGMP and DSCSA training requirements
This Class | 301 OneScan for DSCSA Implementation:
-This training is recommended to the key stakeholders and employees of Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution, Customer Service, and IT (for example, Systems Analyst, ERP Admin, Systems Admin, System Integrator).
-Learn how to use OneScan to implement DSCSA
-Master the inbound and outbound transactions
-Manage ASN, EPCIS, VRS effectively
-Effectively retrieve product tracing information for business and regulatory audits