- Bachelor of science or engineering
- Associate degree in science or engineering with minimum 2 years of working experience in similar roles
- The candidate enjoys interactions with customers and colleagues.
- The candidate has patience, calm demeanor, and critical thinking ability to listen to, understand, and resolve customers’ issues.
- The candidate is polite, detail oriented, and quick learner.
- The candidate is on-time, reliable, and responsible for deliverables.
- Previous working experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution, or dispensing
- Previous working experience in warehouse, logistics, or supply chain functions
- Knowledge of order to cash process, receive to ship process, and EDI.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor the daily performance of LSPediA systems.
- Open, update, answer open support tickets. Assess, research, understand, and solve support tickets.
- Monitor ASN, EPCIS, 3Ts, data loads, verify successful daily data jobs, detect and correct errors.
- Provide training and support to customers and internal staff.
- Add and configure trading partners in LSP Managed File Transfer system, request test files, run tests, trouble shoot errors.
- Maintain records, including each assigned support ticket, weekly relevant project status, weekly L10 status meetings.
- Triage support ticket, assess problem, get more information as needed, determine issue level, assign tickets to appropriate agent. Monitor progress and escalate unresolved ticket one level up to Support Engineer II, Manager, or vendors.
- QA software release with User Acceptance Testing and Operational Qualification Protocols.
- Configure, maintain, manage, monitor, and control access to LSPediA systems properly and securely only allowing authorized user access
The candidate has the following characteristics.
- Dependability – Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable,
responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity – Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles,
expectations, and outcomes.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.