The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sell DSCSA, Serialization, and supply chain solutions to pharma manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and healthcare providers
- Present sales preso in person and via web meeting
- Qualify leads to generate high possibility opportunities
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospect customers
- High volume outbound communications including calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Execute sales cycle following company sales process
- Develop annual sales strategy and goals
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify qualified new sales leads, and nurture prospect relationships
- Collaborate with sales leaders
- Add brand value by representing LSPediA with positive image, industry knowledge, and industry thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of sales experience in enterprise software required
- Must understand Pharmaceutical distribution/supply chain operations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, and web based applications
- Previous publications or large scale project to demonstrate the breadth and depth of personal capability
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales