Here at LSPediA Inc, we are looking for a Software Engineer who is excited about building state of the art enterprise supply chain software for pharmaceutical Industry. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable software systems that helps manufacturers, distributors, and dispensers to make, move, track, verify, and protect Rx for patient safety. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape our technologies, products, and business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team to design, develop, deploy new products/features
- Focus efforts to optimize on-time delivery of features and bug fixes with high quality.
- Work in an agile environment that enables development teams to iterate rapidly.
- Write and update functional specs, design specs, and participate in code reviews
- Create necessary SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Extract, Transform and Load data from
various ERP systems.
- Create webpages, implement enhancements in the current application, using C#.Net, SQL
Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Work with crossing functional team and users to understand the requirements and
enhancements during software implementation.
- Working with the operations team in assigning the tasks, review the code, testing and validating
the functionality, and implementation of the changes to completion.
- Identify enhancement opportunity and provide roadmap for technological upgrade and System
- Track and maintain the health of the application and perform critical upgrades and support tasks.
- Transforming the requirements to understandable IT systems requirement and designing the
- Minimum B.S in Computer Science or related fields preferred
- 1+ years of experience with software development and mastery of software development fundamentals
- Must have experience with database management skills with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, TSQL
- Must have experience writing code that processes and transforms customer data
- Strong knowledge of .Net Framework, C#.Net, AngularJS, CSS, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Restful API with Postman
- Experience delivering SaaS applications with high-frequency build-deploy cycles.
- Experience developing solutions for cloud environments (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
- Nice to have knowledge with hangfire, Bitbucket (GIT), and OAuth