Plan and implement marketing policies and programs. Determine the demand for products and services and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee marketing programs, campaigns, events, and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Plan, submit, and manage annual marketing budget for all marketing cost items including employees, contractors, shows, events, services, etc.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with partners and customers for joint marketing.
• Manage mar comm, web marketing, product marketing, and event marketing. Create contents such as website, landing pages, case studies, collateral, videos, newsletter, social media, events, shows, story tellings of LSPediA’s products, services, and the value.
• Conduct market research to capture industry issues/trends and customer
• Support the sales team with sales aid, the operations team with product aid.
Dependability: Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable,
responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Attention to Detail: Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
Cooperation: Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
Integrity: Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles,
expectations, and outcomes.
Leadership: Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Initiative: Job requires a willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
Independence: Job requires establishing best practices, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Persistence: Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging
achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.