Train your team for DSCSA
It’s crunch time! Drug Supply Chain Security Act implementation is a long journey – starting partway through 2023 means starting late. Make sure your business is prepared with your own DSCSA subject expert.
LSPediA’s classes are designed for manufacturers, distributors, dispensers, and others whose businesses are regulated by the FDA under the new requirements, providing a full, practical guide to compliance, pharmaceutical serialization, and exceptions management.
You can take both training sessions virtually or onsite at our headquarters in West Bloomfield, MI, for practical, interactive guidance by LSPediA’s experts.
However, we can only accept a limited number of people per session, so book your team early! It’s your last chance to ensure that your team’s DSCSA subject experts are ready ahead of 2023.
101 & 201 | DSCSA EXPLAINED & EXCEPTIONS MANAGEMENT
December 7, 2022
9am – 4pm ET
- Global serialization and country requirements
- US Drug Supply Chain Security Act explained
- Product tracing using ASN and EPCIS
- Product verification using Verification Router Server (VRS)
- Understand EPCIS and VRS exception error scenarios
- Suspect or illegitimate product handling and 3911 FDA reporting
301 | DSCSA IMPLEMENTATION
December 8, 2022
9am – 4pm ET
- Master data, NDC, GTIN, GLN
- Implement lot tracing with ASNs
- Implement serial tracing with EPCIS
- Implement product verification with VRS
- Integrate DSCSA solutions with your business systems (ERP, WMS, L3/L4)
Check out a recap of our August training session!