LSPediA will host an informational webinar on the FDA’s recent draft guidance on verification systems under the DSCSA on July 14, 2022 at 11:00am EDT. The draft guidance was originally published in March 2022. The guidance explains specific verification requirements based on trading partner type. These requirements apply to all trading partners in the pharmaceutical supply chain including manufacturers, repackagers, wholesale distributors and dispensers.
Register for this webinar to learn from our subject matter experts as they dissect the guidance into manageable workflows and infographics tailored to each trading partner type. We recommend all trading partners join for the opportunity to reevaluate your verification process and to identify any potential gaps based on the guidance. The webinar will be hosted by LSPediA Sr. Director of Quality Assurance Jami Vincent.
Who should attend?
We recommend that the key stakeholders and employees of Regulatory, Compliance, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution, Customer Service, and IT attend this webinar.
What are the benefits?
DSCSA is the most complex regulation to date for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and dispensers. Attending this webinar will help attendees learn new the rules and regulations and identify the ‘must have’s’ to fluidly implement any process changes needed based on the DSCSA guidance. The benefits for attendees include:
- Acquire the knowledge needed to work in an FDA regulated environment
- Keep up with the new regulations, standards, and the latest changes to help your company adhere to compliance requirements
- Gain a broader perspective and insight of Verification Operations in the supply chain
- Learn the best practices and tools available to improve your DSCSA operations
- Meeting cGMP and DSCSA training requirements
What’s the cost?
Free for qualified registrants (LSPediA customers, partners, and employees). $250 for others. Use code “onescan” to register for free before 07/11/2022.