LSPediA will hold the next Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Meeting on Tuesday, June 28 at 2PM EDT. Please join us to get up to date information on the current state of the supply chain. The CAB meeting is held every other month on the last Tuesday. We share exciting news including OneScan releases, new customers, go-lives, and major initiatives of 2023 DSCSA implementation.
Our guest speaker for this meeting will be Mark Karhoff, founder of Ten Count Consulting – A firm that serves clients in understanding, assessing, and determining systems/processes to comply with the DSCSA in all sectors on the US supply chain including manufacturers, repackager, wholesale distributors and dispensers. Mark will give a presentation on his contracted work with NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and their efforts to prepare state regulators and the dispenser community for DSCSA 2023.
NABP is working to help member state regulators understand DSCSA and develop unified solutions to support their regulatory responsibilities. The update will include results of the recently completed NABP State Regulator DSCSA Pilot that explored product tracing for suspect product with stakeholders from across the supply chain working to address the industry wide challenges. Mark will also share the areas that NABP is currently working to address determined gaps for state regulator interoperability. For more information on the NABP Pilot, click here
The rest of the meeting agenda is below:
- Product sunset, release 6.0, and training 6.0 (Riya Cao, CEO)
- New customers, go-lives, Customer Care Meetings (Justin Winkelman, Director Ops)
- Support SLA & interoperability benchmark (Sean Mustonen, Sr. Support Mgr)
- Master Data Pilot (Riya Cao, CEO)
- Guest speaker Mark Karhoff, Ten Count Consulting
- Industry update (Ilir Ivezaj, Product Engineer)
- Upcoming events (Riya Cao, CEO)
All current LSPediA customers are invited to attend the meeting. Our recommended attendees are key stakeholders in Regulatory, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Channel, Customer Service, IT, and ERP solution partners join the webcast.
- Please check your email for an invite
- forward to your colleagues in the above functions.
Have not received the CAB meeting invite? Please click this link to add yourself to the customer distribution list.