LSPediA will hold the next Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Meeting on Tuesday, April 26 at 2PM EDT. Please join us to get up to date information on the current state of the supply chain. The CAB meeting is held every other month on the last Tuesday. We share exciting news including OneScan releases, new customers, go-lives, and major initiatives of 2023 DSCSA implementation.
- Product sunset, release 5.2, and validation 5.2 (Riya Cao, CEO)
- New customers, go-lives, and partners (Justin Winkelman, Director Ops)
- New initiatives and innovation (Michael Ventura, VP Solutions)
- Support SLA & industry benchmark (Sean Mustonen, Sr. Support Mgr)
- Guest speakers (from API & VAI)
- Industry update (Michael Ventura, VP Solutions)
- Upcoming events (Riya Cao, CEO)
All current LSPediA customers are invited to attend the meeting. Our recommended attendees are key stakeholders in Regulatory, Quality, Operations, Supply Chain, Channel, Customer Service, IT, and ERP solution partners join the webcast.
- Please check your email for an invite
- forward to your colleagues in the above functions.
Have not received the CAB meeting invite? Please click this link to add yourself to the customer distribution list.