Save the date! Cardinal Health Investigator for EPCIS workshop series will take place monthly on the third Wednesday of each month at 3 p.m. Eastern. Registration is required for each session.
Cardinal Health utilizes LSPediA’s Investigator for EPCIS solution to process EPCIS data from pharmaceutical manufacturers. Investigator automates error discovery, error alerts and will facilitate error resolutions. EPCIS errors are complex and need to be addressed immediately, do not wait until 2023. We encourage all manufacturers and their functional leads for regulatory compliance, supply chain operations, customer service and IT to attend the workshop series.
During the workshop, we will provide an overview of EPCIS and the streamlined process to ramp up EPCIS testing. This webinar will address the EPCIS data exchange and harmonization of EPCIS exceptions workflow towards meeting the November 2023 Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirement.
Register and join us to hear from the following core project leaders:
- Jeff Falardeau, Manager of Pharmaceutical Information Technology at Cardinal Health
- Gary Davis, Technical Operations Director at Cardinal Health 3PL
- Andrew Meyer, Director of Supply Chain, LSPediA
We encourage all manufacturers to start EPCIS data exchange as soon as possible. For those who are proactively working on EPCIS data exchange now will have the opportunity to work through issues with the Cardinal Health team. This workshop is designed to share our EPCIS experience and expertise and will include the following topics:
- Why EPCIS – Cardinal Health operational process and timeline
- What to do – manufacturer’s onboarding activities
- What not to do – common issues to avoid
- How to exchange – Investigator workflow for manufacturers
- Where to start – onboarding instructions
Register today to start the dialogue with us. If you are ready to begin EPCIS testing with Cardinal Health and have not done so already, please click this link to provide your company’s contact information for EPCIS.
For more information, please visit https://lspedia.com/investigator.