Join this supplier webcast from Smith Drug Company about the recent supplier communication letter for resolving saleable returns verification issues, specifically the negative verification responses, to meet the DSCSA Saleable Returns requirement.
Smith Drug Company will begin phasing in the DSCSA Saleable Returns requirement starting in May starting with the Investigator Pilot and proceeded with live verifications in the distribution centers. Once the Rx verification starts, the negative verification handling is a significant part of the saleable returns processing. It is critical that Smith Drug and the manufacturer responders have the infrastructure and processes in place to deal with any negative responses.
Smith Drug Company uses the LSPediA Investigator module to document all negative verification requests and resolve them collaboratively with the manufacturer suppliers. In the coming months, Smith Drug and LSPediA’s onboarding team will register and setup the manufacturer suppliers in the Investigator system.
This webcast will be aired twice on different days to accommodate your schedule.
· Register for the webcast on May 22, 2020 at 11:00 am ET
· Register for the webcast on June 5, 2020 at 11:00 am ET
• Brad Pine, Vice President, Brand Rx & Regulatory, Smith Drug Company
• Pam Clements, Senior Manager Reverse Logistics, Smith Drug Company
• Michael Ventura, Vice President Solutions and Innovations, LSPediA
• Andrew Meyer, Director Supply Chain, LSPediA
Topic Covered in the webcast:
• What is Smith Drug’s saleable returns process?
• What is a negative response?
• What is a negative verification notification email?
• How to respond to the notification email?
• How to clear a false negative?
Through this webcast, you will also:
• Learn the Investigator onboarding process.
• Determine a point-of-contact and your SME resources for the pilot.
• See a live Investigator Demo.
Who Should Attend?
To maximize the effectiveness of supplier communication, we recommend that subject matter experts leading the following responsibilities to attend this webcast.
• DSCSA Compliance
• Supply Chain
• Customer Service
• Corporate Security
For more information, please visit https://www.lspedia.com/investigator. Help is available by email and phone +1 (248) 419-9418.
LSPediA is a leading supply chain software provider for the pharmaceutical industry. LSPediA’s serialization solution RxChain® and OneScan® Verification Router Service protect pharma companies against regulatory risks and improve supply chain efficiency. Pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and healthcare providers partner with LSPediA to manage serial data, distribute serialized drug products, verify the validity of the drug product.