Join this supplier webinar from AmerisourceBergen about its recent supplier communication letter for resolving saleable returns verification issues, specifically the negative verification responses, to meet the DSCSA Saleable Returns requirement.
AmerisourceBergen will begin phasing in the DSCSA Saleable Returns requirement starting in late April. Once the verification starts, the negative verification handling is a significant part of the saleable returns processing. It is critical that AmerisourceBergen and the manufacturer responders have the infrastructure and processes in place to deal with any negative responses.
AmerisourceBergen uses the LSPediA Investigator module to document all issues risen with verification requests and resolve them collaboratively with our manufacturer suppliers. In the coming months, AmerisourceBergen and LSPediA’s onboarding team will register and setup the top 100 manufacturers in the Investigator system.
- Matt Sample, Vice President Manufacturer Operations, AmerisourceBergen
- Kelly Lacy, Product Owner Manufacturer Operations, AmerisourceBergen
- Michael Ventura, Vice President Solutions and Innovations, LSPediA
- Andrew Meyer, Director Supply Chain, LSPediA
Topic Covered in the webinar:
- What is AmerisourceBergen’s saleable returns process?
- What is a negative response?
- What is Investigator?
- Who receives the notification of negative response?
- How to respond to the notification?
- How to resolve an issue?
- How to track an issue?
Through this webinar, you will also:
- Learn the Investigator onboarding process
- Start to identify relevant SOPs required to ensure compliance
- Determine a point-of-contact and your SME resources for the pilot
Who Should Attend
To maximize the effectiveness of supplier communication, we recommend that subject matter experts leading the following responsibilities to attend this webcast.
- DSCSA Compliance
- Supply Chain
- Customer Service
- Corporate Security
This webinar will be aired twice on different days to accommodate your schedule. Space is limited. Please register.
- Register for the webcast on April 30, 2020 at 11:00am ET
- Register for the webcast on May 29, 2020 at 11:00 am ET
For more information, please visit https://www.lspedia.com/investigator. Help is available by email and phone +1 (248) 278-0075.
LSPediA is a leading supply chain software provider for the pharmaceutical industry. LSPediA’s serialization solution RxChain® and OneScan® Verification Router Service protect pharma companies against regulatory risks and improve supply chain efficiency. Pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and healthcare providers partner with LSPediA to manage serial data, distribute serialized drug products, verify the validity of the drug product.