The Traceability Seminar, hosted by the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) will take place in less than one month on November 8–10 in Washington, D.C.
LSPediA is proud to sponsor this very important Seminar, which is bringing together pharmaceutical supply chain colleagues, service providers, government regulators, and traceability experts for three days of conversation, networking, and presentations.
If you are coming to the conference, I encourage you to stop by Booth 25 to meet our very own Riya Cao and Julianne Jahn. In addition, you can test drive our latest products, hear our serialization stories, and win a $100 Amazon card. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Demo RxChain, from LSPediA. Our latest DSCSA solution is an interoperable track-n-trace and serialization supply chain solution. Our manufacturer and wholesale distributor customers use RxChain to:
- Exchange serial data with suppliers and customers
- Perform serialized receiving and aggregated shipping
- Rework aggregation, reconcile serial inventory, and verify returns
- Meet 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2023 compliance requirement
- Discuss your serialization project. We’d love to schedule a brief meeting to understand your challenges and needs around DSCSA requirements. To request a meeting, please click this link http://meetme.so/LSPediA.
- Enter our $100 Amazon gift card We’ll be giving away a card each day of the HDA event, so come be our booth and enter to win!
Complying with regulations and meeting standards around serialization and traceability is a complicated task. It’s also one of the most important tasks your business undertakes. Your reputation with partners and patients, and your bottom line, are all at stake.
If you need a guide to get you started and see you through to DSCSA compliance, contact LSPediA. We can ensure you understand and successfully implement GS1 standards, a DSCSA strategy, and serialization solutions. And along the way, your business will benefit from additional efficiencies around process improvement and better use of resources.