Is your pharma business transitioning to serialization or coping with other DSCSA issues? Then you should register for the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) Business and Leadership Conference, happening June 11-14 in Phoenix, Arizona. LSPediA will be there, ready to talk compliance, demonstrate our RxChain track and trace and serialization solutions, and absorb insights from leaders and innovators in the healthcare distribution and supply chain industry.
LSPediA, Booth 408—Serialization Solutions and More
Come to booth 408 to:
- Get insight into turnkey serialization solutions, rapid-scanning tunnel confirmation stations, high-speed return processes, managing serialized data, aggregation, CMO/3PL integration, and other topics.
- Demo RxChain, our new interoperable track-n-trace and serialization supply chain solution that is fully compliant with the requirements of the DSCSA’s 2017 serialization, 2019 wholesale distribution, and 2023 interoperability phases.
- Chat with us to learn how your business can fast-track serialization compliance, reduce spending, and mitigate risks with our Serialization Toolkit.
- Enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Discuss how LSPediA can help you overcome DSCSA hurdles specific to your organization.
This year’s HDA Business and Leadership Conference is filled with valuable speaker sessions, and promises to offer real value and insight to anyone in the industry. We hope to see you there!
If you’re not attending, contact us any time to learn about how LSPediA can help you overcome DSCSA hurdles specific to your organization.
About LSPediA – Life Sciences Solutions
LSPediA is a leading provider of services and solutions that secure supply chains, protect against product counterfeiting, and help businesses comply with FDA regulations. Our customers are partners in the pharmaceutical supply chain, including manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and reverse logistics providers. LSPediA helps customers define needs and implement best-of-breed supply chain and enterprise solutions that improve efficiency and comply with FDA and global standards.
We value long-term relationships and work with our clients’ internal teams to properly define roadmaps, create architectures, and implement systems that align to vital business goals. Our expertise, experience, and technical know-how help customers derive maximum value from their investments, both now and well into the future.
For additional information, contact: Julianne Jahn [email protected]