Is your business trying to address serialization, compliance, and pharmaceutical supply chain operations issues? Then we hope you’ll join us at the Distribution Management Conference (DMC) and Expo, presented by the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA).
This year’s event is in Palm Desert, California, March 5-8, and LSPediA will be exhibiting at booth 201, eager to share information about our solutions and insights into DSCSA compliance. Stop by booth 201 to:
- Demo RxChain, our new interoperable track-n-trace and serialization supply chain solution that is fully compliant with the requirements of the DSCSA’s 2017 serialization, 2019 wholesale distribution, and 2023 interoperability phases.
- Chat with us to learn how your business can simplify serialization, reduce spending, mitigate compliance risks, and shorten project timelines with our Serialization Toolkit.
- Enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card! We’ll be raffling off cards Monday, March 6, and Tuesday, March 7.
- Also enter to win a copy of “The Drug Supply Chain Security Act Explained, Second Ed.” by Dirk Rodgers (a $59.99 value).
- Discuss your serialization project, including your challenges, triumphs, and needs around DSCSA requirements. To request a meeting, please click this link https://secure.scheduleonce.com/RiyaCao.
DMC is the HDA’s largest supply chain education event, attended by
more than 500 manufacturers, distributors, consultants and third parties—and we hope to see you there! We’re looking forward to the networking opportunities, and to helping you overcome challenges associated with serialization implementation, CMO management, and 3PL engagement.
If you’re not attending DMC, contact us any time to learn more about LSPediA.
About LSPediA – Life Sciences Solutions
LSPediA is a leading provider of services and solutions that secure supply chains, protect against product counterfeiting, and help businesses comply with FDA regulations. Our customers are partners in the pharmaceutical supply chain, including manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and reverse logistics providers. LSPediA helps customers define needs and implement best-of-breed supply chain and enterprise solutions that improve efficiency and comply with FDA and global standards.
We value long-term relationships and work with our clients’ internal teams to properly define roadmaps, create architectures, and implement systems that align to vital business goals. Our expertise, experience, and technical know-how help customers derive maximum value from their investments, both now and well into the future.
For additional information, contact: Julianne Jahn [email protected]